Mahindra Mutual Fund : Promoting Economic Growth of the Nation
Mahindra MF current asset size amounts to Rs. 2820 crore in just two years’ time and is moving with full force to create a position in the list of the Best Mutual Funds in the nation. With its establishment dating way back to September 29, 2015, Mahindra Mutual Fund is on the verge of creating itself as one of the most trusted brands with its network stretching to PAN-India level.
Considering its history, it has been constituted as a trust in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. The same has been inducted according to the terms given by the Trust Deed between the Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Limited as the Sponsor and Mahindra Trustee Company Private Limited, as the Trustee. Mahindra Mutual Funds is a SEBI registered AMC under the registration code MF/069/16/01, and the Trust Deed has been registered under the Indian Registration Act, 1908.
Mahindra Asset Management Company Private Limited is incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, and it is the investment manager for Mahindra Mutual Fund. Besides, it’s a fully-owned subsidiary of Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Limited (MMFSL). Considering the vast investment opportunities in the growth sectors of India, the fund house gives particular attention to rural and semi-urban areas.
Mahindra Mutual Fund : An Overview
As discussed earlier, Mahindra AMC is a part of Mahindra Group. Mahindra MF is one of the largest organizations which focuses on enabling people to rise through solutions that power mobility, enhance urban lifestyles, drive rural prosperity, and also increase business efficiency. It is a USD 17.8 billion multinational group based in Mumbai, India. Known to provide exceptional employment opportunities, it has approximate 200,000 headcounts in more than 100 countries.
The company operates in the key industries that promote economic growth in the nation; thus it’s enjoying a leadership position in utility vehicles, tractors, information technology, financial services, and vacation ownership. Mahindra Mutual Fund has also spread its wings in the aerospace, components, consultation services, agribusiness, defense, real estate, steel, retail, commercial vehicles, logistics, and two-wheeler industry. Mahindra & Mahindra Mutual Fund was recognized as the best company for CSR in India in the year 2015. Maintaining the similar level of perfection and deep-rooted affection with the rural part of India, it has launched its mutual fund products for the people.
We hope by now you are acquainted with the organization’s strong presence worldwide. Seeing the trust it has maintained for years, one can plan to invest with this company which follows such intact ethics.
Mahindra MF : The Rising Star of MF Industry
All the mutual fund schemes of Mahindra AMC are a recent launch in the Mutual Fund industry, but still, they have managed to provide a great competition to their peers. The fund house is not offering a lot of options as of now, but the one it is offering is well managed and given extreme attention, to make sure that investors get optimal value for the money they invest. At present, the star performers of the Mahindra Mutual Funds are the liquid scheme and low duration scheme. Both of them have shown consistent growth even in harsh market conditions. As for the equity schemes, they have not yet completed a market cycle and were launched a little before the volatility of 2018. But still, both the schemes managed to cap the losses greatly.
To get an insight into Mahindra MF, let’s move on to the products and others details of the same.
Mahindra Mutual Fund Online : Offers Different Scheme for Different Objective
Mahindra Mutual Fund endeavors to offer a variety of mutual fund schemes of different flavors serving the varying investment objectives of the investors. In the world of the financial market that often witnesses a high degree of volatility, the emerging & trusted name of Mahindra AMC feeds confidence in the customers. The Mahindra MF ensures that their clients’ wealth is in safe hands. This fund protects the interest of its customers by creating products that are engineered to resolve their financial problems. Go through the variety of products that Mahindra Mutual Funds offers:
- Equity Funds : These funds of Mahindra Mutual Fund are modestly volatile and can yield significant returns in the long run. Equity funds are further classified into large-cap, mid-cap, and small cap funds; increasing the variety available for the investors to invest in.
- Debt Funds : The debt fund available at Mahindra AMC is best-suited to those investors who want to earn steady income along with returns at minimum cost. The investors with the least-risk appetite can consider investing in this fund. They would be able to generate regular revenue in the form of interest with no risk at all except for the market-related risk. Here, the returns are comparatively less than that of equity funds.
- Liquid Funds : This fund is the type of mutual fund which can be easily redeemed and converted into cash. As every MF has a predetermined objective, liquid fund at Mahindra Mutual Fund aims to grow the money of the investors in a short span of time under minimum risk. It fundamentally invests in the debt and money-market instruments which include Certificate of Deposits, Commercial Papers, CBLO/ Repos, short-term debt instruments of corporates and NBFCs, etc. By investing in these securities, the liquid funds available at Mahindra MF ensures minimum risks and fluctuations. With the ability to get matured in less than 91 days, it is the best option to invest in for a short-term period.
- ELSS Funds : Equity Linked Savings Schemes, typically known as ELSS funds, belong to one of the best categories of mutual funds because of the benefits they proffer. Notably, in the season when the financial year ends, i.e., during January-March, they remain the most favorite category among all the other groups. They are eligible to provide tax benefits to the investors under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act of India, 1961. Furthermore, the ELSS fund at Mahindra MF offers exciting returns on investment as it deploys the capital into the equities and equity-related securities of the companies which have higher chances to grow in the future.
Why MF Planner to Invest in Mahindra MF ?
Mahindra AMC along with MF Planner has opened the gates of efficiency for the investors looking for investments in mutual funds. To all those who were earning little by keeping their money in a bank’s savings account or opting for FDs and RDs, MF Planner is offering a digital platform to multiply their wealth.
Here’re the features of MF Planner that can add smoothness to the process of investing in Mahindra Mutual Fund online:
- Best customer care support
- Cost-effective online investment services
- Active suggestions and recommendations
- User-friendly tools such as SIP Calculator and Tax Calculator
Are you still planning to make an SIP investment in Mahindra MF online? Well, hurry up! It’s time to make a move and select a reliable scheme of this fund house to stow your money in. In case you wish to seek experts’ recommendation or suggestion before progressing, connect with us. We’ll be more than happy to serve you!